Sunday, March 11, 2012

Week 8

Ugh, I was doing so well all week. I didn't work out because I still wasn't feeling well and it was parent teacher conference week but I was still down in weight all week. Then I totally blew it yesterday. My family was in town celebrating my birthday and I kinda just let myself eat whatever the heck I wanted to. I don't really feel too bad though because hey, it was my birthday. If I can't splurge then, then when can I? And, at least I didn't gain weight. Also, I woke up so late this morning and actually ate breakfast before I weighed in so that my have skewed my number.
Anyway, i'm going to move on and be so much better this week. I'm going to get back into my workout routine. It's going to be hard because i've missed two weeks but i'm going to spend this week getting myself back up to speed. I really have missed it a lot. I've still got a bit of a chesty cough but I think it's going to be good for me to get back into my routine. Overall I do feel healthier and I guess that's what is important. I don't feel like I get as winded as easy. I'm excited about that and i'm excited to keep getting healthier. I really hate being so fat. We went to the planetarium yesterday and the seats were a little uncomfortable because i'm so wide. When we go somewhere to eat and have to sit in a booth I hate that most of the time it's hard for me to squeeze in. There are many embarrassing moments like that i'm looking forward to being done with. I want my new life to start so I need to kick it up a notch. Look for big numbers to come in the following weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment