Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Week 9

Pretty pathetic, I know. I was pretty disappointed at first too because I had started working out again this week after taking a break because I was sick. Then I realized that I really ate whatever I wanted for my birthday. I didn't check my eating much at all. I have a lot of work to do on that front. It's stupid too because I've done the education part of it. I know what i'm supposed to be doing. I just don't. The working out part I have down. I love that. I feel so good about that. I'm working out 5 days a week for 45 minutes and i'm pushing myself a little harder every day.
So, my new resolve is to go back to posting every day about what I ate. It will be a great motivator for me. What I need though is someone who will get on my blog regularly and check up on me so that I know there is some accountability. If I know there will be someone on here checking up on me and what I am eating it will be a very good motivation for me.
As I go along I will try to share what i've learned about eating low carb. I'm going to continue to educate myself because there can be no harm in that. I also always welcome advice from those that have been successful with low carb diets.
Thanks for reading. I really appreciate those of you that have commented.

2 comments:

  1. Sharon! I am reading your blog and am rooting for you! I tried to post this comment last week and I just realized today it didn't work. Anyway- You have support following you :) -Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. I check your blog all the time! You've already lost almost 10 lbs! Good for you, keep going :)

    ReplyDelete