Monday, August 20, 2012

Weight loss surgery

Bobby and I were talking about weight loss surgery the other day (don't worry he wasn't encouraging me to do it or anything). I've just always felt like if I were to go that route than it meant I was a failure because it meant I couldn't do it on my own. I'm not anywhere close to going that route right now. I think there are many things I haven't tried before I even think about that. I know thought that there are some people that really can't lose weight and have great success with weight loss surgery. How do you guys feel about it?

1 comment:

  1. I actually had Lap-Band surgery. It worked for me for about 5 months before I started having problems with it. When I had it "deactivated" I gained all of my weight back plus some. I obviously didn't fix my brain or habits. :) For me, I wish I would have saved the $12K (I had to pay for it) and do something else with it. I'm just grateful that I found something that works for me now. Good luck!

    Pam

    ReplyDelete