Monday, January 23, 2012

more minutes!

Okay, adding 5 minutes to my workout was not nearly as hard as I thought it would be. I was really worried because at the end of last week going 20 minutes was still really hard and I took yesterday off. It was hard to get going this morning so I expected it to be impossible to add 5 minutes. But, I went for it and it wasn't as hard as I thought. I did go a little slower but I knew I would have to. I'm hoping to get back up to my normal pace by the end of the week.
I like myfitnesspal.com. I going to use that from now on to log my food and my workouts. I won't be posting my food on here anymore. I like myfitnesspal.com because it tells me how many calories, carbs, fat, and protein I should take in daily and then how much i've consumed when I log in what i've eaten. I'll post my daily diary on Facebook every day and try to figure out how to link it to here.
Not much going on in the ttc department right now. I'm still charting temperatures. My period should start this weekend. I took a pt just in case last week and it was negative. I've kind of resigned myself that the fact that as long as i'm charting it's okay if this takes a few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment