Sunday, January 22, 2012

New Week

Okay, new week beginning and trying something new. I gained 1.2 pounds this week so I obviously need to make some changes.
First, I am going to take Brittany's advice and only weigh in once a week. I used to do this but I got a little obsessed this week. I think i'll make Sundays my weigh-in day.
Also, i'm going to take Jennie's advice and start writing down everything I read. I will post at the end of the day what I ate that day. When I had gestational diabetes I met with a dietician. She advised me to eat every 2-2 1/2 hours. So, I will include 3 meals and two snacks. I already know I need to eat more vegetables, so I am going to work on that for sure this week. I am also going to make an effort to not eat out as much and if I do I will make much healthier choices.
I hope this will help. I guess we will see next Sunday!

1 comment: