Thursday, February 2, 2012

back on the wagon

Well, i'm not sick any more. I took a few days off with the stupid cold. I knew I couldn't work out but I could have eaten better. I let myself eat too much crap. But, i'm back to working out and trying to eat better. I'm still struggling with eating low carb and low fat. I can easily do one or the other but not both. Maybe it will just take some training or maybe I should just choose one or the other and see what works for me. I don't know maybe i'll try a couple of different things.
I'm a little worried about next week. I go back to work next week. It will be easier to control what I eat because I can control what I take to work and I won't be at home with tons of time to munch. The hard part will be finding the time and energy to work out. I've really enjoyed working out. I hope I can still make that a priority. I really like that i've started to add in some weight training. I love weight training and I want to keep doing that.

1 comment:

  1. Keep up the good work! Just so you know, in my experience it's all about low carb...when I cut out carbs and don't pay any attention to fat I seem to be able to keep weight off, but as soon as I start back with the carbs my weight slowly creeps up. I don't know, maybe it's different for everyone, but I know for me and lots of my friends and family carbs are really the thing to watch. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete