Sunday, February 26, 2012

Week 6

Yay for weight loss! I am very happy with my 1.8 pounds down. This was a crazy stressful week and I did not eat very well at all. I did do great working out though. I've been slowly adding time every week to the length of my workouts. I'm up to 40 minutes a day on the elliptical. I go a little over 2.5 miles a day. I think i've finally hit my weight-loss zone. I feel good after my workouts but I also sweat a ton and am sore afterwards. I also really like reading while i'm on the elliptical. The time passes by so fast and I barely notice how long i'm going. The trick is having a good book to read.
I'm bummed now because i'm sick again. Grrr, I hate being sick. I'm not going to be able to work out for a couple of days at least. I hate having set backs like that. I guess it's better that I get healthy again and be sure to get back into it when i'm better.

No comments:

Post a Comment